Friday, January 23, 2009

What a beautiful "spring" week we've had. Riding my bike three days out of four in the middle of January isn't exactly the norm. My goal was to get in 50 miles in January and with yesterday's 15.1, I made it! Only 3 of those I had to endure indoors. I thought I'd better go as far as possible yesterday as I figured it would probably be the last nice day for a while.




Curtis & I went out the other evening with camera in tow, looking for the bobcat kittens he has seen. But, of course, none to be found. I'm pretty sure wild animals sense when you have a camera with you. We did find an interesting looking branch that I took a picture of. Let me know if you can guess what happened to it.




This am as I was ready to go outside, there were five cardinals having a snack just beyond the door. By the time I got my camera, there was only one left. I've included it on my Picture of the Week.

1 comment: