Thursday, January 15, 2009

One of my many interests, passions is photography. The pic behind my blog heading is one I took last week. As I pulled out of the garage, I could partially see this through the trees. So I grabbed my camera from the back seat (always available) and stopped about 1/4 mile south of the house and took three pics. These are the kind of things you can't plan. They just happen. Whoever says Kansas isn't pretty, hasn't seen grazing cattle silhouetted in front of a beautiful sunrise. Most of the scenic pics I have enlarged and framed are from Colorado, but I'm pretty sure this one will be hanging in my house soon. Hope you enjoy it too!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are back. I've been checking for more writings!! Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is awesome!!! I was wondering if you took it when I saw it. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing more beautiful than a sunset in Kansas! :)

    ReplyDelete